Herbert Falk

• Total activity 40
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 10

Recent activity by Herbert Falk Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • Layers

A proposal regarding layers.Is it possible to change layers directly from edit mode (Essentials, Creative, Portrait, Pro) without having to switch to the layers menu?

• Upgrade - Too expensive

To cut a long story short:I will not pay 49 Euro for Luminar 4 as an upgrade from version 3. The "improvements" and "new features" are too insignificant.

• Luminar 4 Upgrade

Isn' there a simple upgrade to Luminar 4, without looks, at a better price?

• Save all steps

Is it possible to save all machining steps?I work with Quick Edit (because of the problems with the library). As long as the images are displayed there, the editing steps are saved. If I delete the...

• Filter, Mouse, left and right key

In Luminar 2018, the parameters of a filter can be changed using the left and right keys, if the corresponding selected point on the slider glows white. This does not work in Luminar 3. The fine ad...

• Competition stimulates business - Topaz Studio

Since Luminar 3 is currently in the debugging phase, I'll take a look at what else there is. So far, I'm excited about one product: Topaz Studio von Topas Labs. The basic idea is excellent. The pro...

• Free downgrade to Luminar 2018?

Is it possible to offer all buyers of Luminar 3 a free downgrade to Luminar 2018 until Luminar 3 is reasonably working? All you have to do is make sure that the email/serial number of Luminar 3 als...