• Total activity 40
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 10

Activity overview

Latest activity by Herbert Falk

Herbert Falk commented,

Hi Angela, Thank you for taking up the suggestion.Maybe the possibility already exists and I just overlooked it.

Herbert Falk created a post,

Layers

A proposal regarding layers.Is it possible to change layers directly from edit mode (Essentials, Creative, Portrait, Pro) without having to switch to the layers menu?

Upgrade - Too expensive

To cut a long story short:I will not pay 49 Euro for Luminar 4 as an upgrade from version 3. The "improvements" and "new features" are too insignificant.

Luminar 4 Upgrade

Isn' there a simple upgrade to Luminar 4, without looks, at a better price?

Herbert Falk commented,

@Gary Sibio Thanks. Save as, not export, that's it.Now it's perfect :)

Herbert Falk commented,

Back to the roots. I use Luminar 3 without a library. Therefore I like Luminar Flex very much. Now I'm waiting for the possibility to save my work on a photo including all settings.

Herbert Falk commented,

Ohh, it works with my Luminar 2018 serial number :)

Herbert Falk commented,

I installed Luminar Flex as described above as a standalone, but cannot activate it with my Luminar 3 serial number.

Herbert Falk commented,

Hi Angela, puhhh, that's a good info :) Because I deliberately do not use the library, because of the mistakes so far. That way I can use Luminar 3 well.

Herbert Falk commented,

Hi Angela, just for information: Topaz Studio has the .tsp format, which does exactly that...