• Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 11

Activity overview

Latest activity by Herbert Falk

Herbert Falk created a post,

Aktion: Kein Aprilscherz

Answered

Today on 01 April there is an offer: Luminar AI for 59 Euro. Is there also an upgrade offer to go with it?

Wait and see

Answered

Luminar 4 runs stable and does its job. Skylum's idea to integrate AI more and more into Luminar is good and helpful. However, the decision to bring the result to the market without involving the u...

Herbert Falk commented,

Hi Angela, Thank you for taking up the suggestion.Maybe the possibility already exists and I just overlooked it.

Layers

A proposal regarding layers.Is it possible to change layers directly from edit mode (Essentials, Creative, Portrait, Pro) without having to switch to the layers menu?

Upgrade - Too expensive

To cut a long story short:I will not pay 49 Euro for Luminar 4 as an upgrade from version 3. The "improvements" and "new features" are too insignificant.

Luminar 4 Upgrade

Isn' there a simple upgrade to Luminar 4, without looks, at a better price?

Herbert Falk commented,

Hi Angela, puhhh, that's a good info :) Because I deliberately do not use the library, because of the mistakes so far. That way I can use Luminar 3 well.

Herbert Falk commented,

Hi Angela, just for information: Topaz Studio has the .tsp format, which does exactly that...

Herbert Falk commented,

Hi Angela, oki. Thanks, I did. I just thought there was a format to save the photo including the complete workflow. For some photos this would be important and very helpful. Then everything is in o...

Herbert Falk commented,

Umpf. Is there no way to save the photo with all the editing steps? In a kind of template file, for example?