• Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 4
  • Subscriptions 11

Activity overview

Latest activity by Rob Nevitt

Rob Nevitt created a post,

Add "export" tab to top menu

Answered

In addition to "catalog - presets - edit", I'd like to have a direct link to "export" at the top of the page.  To me, this is a basic function in the same category as the others and it's annoying t...

sky reflection never fixed?

Answered

I haven't used the sky tool in a while...  But it seems the problems with water reflection was never fixed.  I'm using version 1.5.3 (10043).  I added a sky and the reflection is not a reflection, ...

Rob Nevitt commented,

I tried the structure tool...  I tried playing with both the amount and boost sliders.  It has some of the effect I've been looking for, but it's a lot more subtle than I'd like.  The portrait boke...

Rob Nevitt commented,

This is something that I requested some time ago.  There are times when I'd like to create more separation between foreground and background in an image by making the background more out of focus. ...

Rob Nevitt commented,

The problem I was having was not that the powerline removal tool wasn't working well, it wasn't working at all and was causing my computer to lockup.  However, the 1.0.1 (9326) update seems to have...

Powerline removal locks up computer

Answered

Just installed 1.0.0.9205.  For my first trial of the new features, I tried the powerline removal tool on a Prophoto 16bit TIF file exported from a Canon CR2 file.  I get the spinning dots for 8-10...

Any estimate on Bokeh AI release?

Answered

I don't see any posts or news on the progress or release of Bokeh AI tool for some months now.  Any updates on when we can expect to see it?  Thanks.

Rob Nevitt commented,

After rebooting my computer, I can't seem to get it to duplicate the problem.  So, maybe it was just a random anomaly?  If it happens again, I'll do some more testing to see if I can determine the ...

Luminar AI 1.2.0 sky reflection problems

Answered

I just downloaded the Luminar AI update and have been trying out the new sky reflection feature.  I purposely selected an image to start with that shouldn't make it difficult for Luminar to determi...

Halos in exported images. Technical Support?

Answered

I just downloaded and installed the 1.2.0 (7787) update.  I opened an image and applied the Clear Skies template.  The image in Luminar AI looks fine, but when I export it (TIF to maintain bit dept...