• Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 4
  • Subscriptions 7

Activity overview

Latest activity by Rob Nevitt

Rob Nevitt created a post,

Any estimate on Bokeh AI release?

Answered

I don't see any posts or news on the progress or release of Bokeh AI tool for some months now.  Any updates on when we can expect to see it?  Thanks.

Rob Nevitt commented,

After rebooting my computer, I can't seem to get it to duplicate the problem.  So, maybe it was just a random anomaly?  If it happens again, I'll do some more testing to see if I can determine the ...

Luminar AI 1.2.0 sky reflection problems

Answered

I just downloaded the Luminar AI update and have been trying out the new sky reflection feature.  I purposely selected an image to start with that shouldn't make it difficult for Luminar to determi...

Halos in exported images. Technical Support?

Answered

I just downloaded and installed the 1.2.0 (7787) update.  I opened an image and applied the Clear Skies template.  The image in Luminar AI looks fine, but when I export it (TIF to maintain bit dept...

Template preview and selection request

Answered

In Capture One, as you move the cursor down the list of styles (same function as templates in Luminar) each style under the cursor is applied/previewed in the image without having to click on it.  ...

getting AI to work as Capture One 20 plugin - SOLVED

Answered

I originally posted the following as a question, then found the solution listed below.  Rather than delete the post, I thought it might help others to solve this issue. ____________________________...

Where is Sky AI Water Reflection?

Answered

Just downloaded and installed Luminar AI.  There are no sliders for water reflections under Creative Sky. ??????

Masking for foreground/background or focus/out-of-focus?

Answered

Lately I've had some shots where I've found myself wishing I could readily make the out-of-focus backgrounds more blurred and/or darker in order to make the foreground subject stand out. Ideally, I...