• Total activity 9
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 3

Activity overview

Latest activity by David Gray

David Gray commented,

Dear Alina….you’ve been saying that for 2 years now.it’s obvious that you lot have no intention of branching out into the mobile world. I’m sure I’m not the first or last person to now drop usage o...

David Gray commented,

Thank you Kate…..at long last some positive info confirming that software for IPADOS is being developed. When you say some news later in 2022, do you mean news in 2022 or news late 2022 meaning bac...

David Gray commented,

No response yet from Skylum…..so started to look at alternatives…ON1 software looks really good and their 2022 upgrade includes a lot of AI and Sky replacement…..They also have an IPad App and alth...

David Gray commented,

Hi Margaret…….Stay Tuned…we have done for the last 2 years….I think you need to change your “tune” on this and give us some actual real information. Skylum must be past the “thinking about it” phas...

David Gray commented,

Re Folders with exclamation marks......if you right click on a folder you get 2 items to follow 1.Remove from Catalog 2, can’t find folder(or words to that effect) if you click on point 2...it take...

David Gray created a post,

Luminar AI Pre Order Will not Work

Answered

Trying to pre order Luminar AI as an owner of Luminar 4, but the preorder button will not accept my email or license number for Luminar 4, so I cannot buy it as a loyalty discount