• Total activity 94
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 26
  • Subscriptions 26

Recent activity by Sam C Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • Luminar 4 - Is a scam and full of bugs

Answered

I've paid for Luminar 3 and 4 both continuously crash and are buggy.  In a few hours it's already crashed at least 5 times, while simply editing a a few photos. Performance is still woeful - pictu...

• Filter by unedited

Require a feature whereby one can filter on unedited photos in an album/folder. Also, the ability to filter by exif meta-data, such as camera model.

• Export and Sync

Feature Request. Export and Sync. Sync could have various options. But primarily this would mean remove any files that aren't part of that export. The feature could also remove any directories as w...

• Luminar Catalog Size

Hi, I have two catalogs on my PC, together these are using 100GB of space, not sure how this is happening, I haven't even edited 100GB of photos. Please advise how to reduce the size of these? Than...

• Luminar 3 - Crash during export

I'm really getting sick of all the issues with this software. I actually can't believe you charge for this! Please stop creating features and fix the stability and performance of the application. M...

• Bulk Export

How do I bulk export raw images? It's not intuitive or simple, nor is there any decent help. Please explain how to do this or why this feature doesn't exist?  

• BUG: Blurry Image after applying luminar look

After editing an image using a Luminar Look the edits apply OK. When going back to view an edited image in the same session the image is out of focus and cannot be edited and I cannot see the origi...