• Total activity 94
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 26
  • Subscriptions 26

Activity overview

Latest activity by Sam C

Sam C commented,

@Elena Blum It's a real shame, as this software has so much potential, if only you'd listen to your customers. Please issue my refund for Luminar 4, it's completely unacceptable what's happened her...

Sam C commented,

Everything that mattered and was wrong with Luminar 3 has been completely ignored, it was (and still is) riddled with issues, I spent months trying to get them resolved. Luminar 4 the new shiny sof...

Sam C commented,

Everything that mattered and was wrong with Luminar 3 has been completely ignored, it was (and still is) riddled with issues, I spent months trying to get them resolved. Luminar 4 the new shiny sof...

Sam C commented,

Sam C commented,

Sam C commented,

Sam C commented,

They don't offer a pre-release because it doesn't work and is worse than Luminar 3, if that was at all possible. Everything that mattered and was wrong with Luminar 3 has been completely ignored, i...

Sam C commented,

All comments here have been completely ignored, just like all the other posts. Luminar 4 doesn't contain any enhancements to library or catalog - which it "upgrades". Mine ended up going from 5 gb ...

Sam C commented,

@Paul - there's nothing strange going on - not according to Skylum who (again) haven't acknowledged that issue in other posts. I have two luminar catalogs (because skylum told me I had too many pho...

Sam C commented,

All comments here have been completely ignored. Luminar 4 doesn't contain sidecars and has stuck with the catalog, which it "upgrades". Mine ended up going from 5 gb to 33gb with 700 photos in it. ...