• Total activity 13
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 5
  • Subscriptions 3

Activity overview

Latest activity by Flemming Terkilsen

Flemming Terkilsen commented,

Yeah I guess that is the same thing Richard ;)   I will say thank you to you both for your help and i will dig in to the Layer feature.But i will wait for the Update first.  It's to heavy to work w...

Flemming Terkilsen created a post,

Error in the Layer selection.

Could be the constant memory slow down fan noisy problem. ? hehe sorry, But it's very annoying for my creative brain ( The program stops, and has to restart ) But i notice today, that when i Hide o...

Flemming Terkilsen created a post,

Clone more features

I use to work in Photoshop, and i use to do this, i need it in Luminar 3 :) please.In PS you can Clone from another image, by selecting on the other image/layer, and then go back to the one you wan...

I have the same annoying problem . just with my Nikon.I want to import directly from my Camera, by using the Luminar 3 browser like in Adobe bridge.Make it simple.  I don't want to use other progra...

I want to skip all before steps, I just want to import directly from Camera to Luminar 3, like a browser ( Adobe bridge). Because that way, you'll look at them all and only save the right ones to y...