• Total activity 11
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 5

Activity overview

Latest activity by David Hape

David Hape commented,

Damn frustrating!!!! I can only open Luminar as an administrator. Very disappointed with Luminar and Skylum right now. Have photos for a job. All I did was foolishly upgrade. What was I thinking?  

David Hape commented,

I have Aurora, Luminar 3 and now Luminar 4. So far I have sent 4 emails regarding the link to SmugMug. No response. 

David Hape created a post,

To the support team

I have been receiving all the comments about Luminar 3 in my emails. I see the same comment from the support team. "We released a patch over the weekend." From what I am reading the patch is the pr...

David Hape commented,

This morning I opened lightroom. selected a photo-In Lightroom-File-plug in extras-transfer to Luminar 3 and the photo appeared in Luminar and I could make adjustments. Opening photo in Luminar 3 L...

David Hape commented,

I kept Luminar 2018 in case Luminar 3 had issues. No problem with Luminar 3 until I downloaded the revision this morning. I open a photo to edit and get a blank screen. Nothing opens, even went and...

David Hape commented,

I kept Luminar 2018 in case Luminar 3 had issues. No problem with Luminar 3 until I downloaded the revision this morning. I open a photo to edit and get a blank screen. Nothing opens, even went and...