• Total activity 26
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 12

Activity overview

Latest activity by Peter Murray

Peter Murray commented,

I reported this problem 21 days ago. With me it was the AI sky enhance that caused the problem.  I found that the Crop& Rotate tool does not have the problem only the individual Rotate & Crop tools...

Peter Murray created a post,

Lens & Geometry : Y Offset & AI Sky Enhancer Problem

Answered

I noticed that I was getting a strip of original unedited display at the top of my photo. I have now found that using the Y Offset after a Vertical command, to recover a portion of the photo off th...

Directory Preferences

Answered

I recently had one large catalog go corrupt. So I decided to split this catalog into smaller catalogs by country. This results in time saving when using a smaller catalog but also less problem if a...

Luminar 4 Crop Image small bug

Answered

When using the crop tool with original or 3:2 aspect and the lock on, change crop and apply. If you select crop image the aspect has changed to 7:5 which should be original or 3:2

Peter Murray commented,

Hi Angela, Sorry I have reread my suggestion and it is not clear to me what I was asking for. so I will try again. After exporting an image in catalog 'A' to a directory specific to that project/ca...

Luminar 4 Outut Directories

Answered

How about the output directory being catalog specific, so that files do not get sent to the last used directory in a different catalog.

Luminar 4.2 Roadmap

Answered

Okay the story so far. One new L3 test catalog with 14500 photos only. L3 converts to L4.0 OkayL3 converts to L4.1 OkayL4.0 can be read by L4.1 Okay I have assumed that their is no database changes...

Deprecated Filters

Answered

It would be helpful for a shortcut in Luminar 4 that could display a list of photos with deprecated filters. Easy to find, easy to fix.

Peter Murray commented,

Hi Wolfgang, when I was using 3.0.1 the performance was okay with the odd film strip photo turning black. When I updated to 3.0.2 I was getting a black film strip photo 100% of the time and had to ...

Peter Murray commented,

I also updated today and found as far as I am concerned I am getting the same problems 100% of the time with black screen and having to exit L3 and restarting so that I can edit another photo. At l...