• Total activity 11
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 3

Activity overview

Latest activity by Frank Burden

Frank Burden commented,

to Austin Miller (1 day ago)... thank you for your response; it took me a while to find the hyperlink for cancellation of Luminar AI. I eventually found it and I belive I've completer the small onl...

Frank Burden commented,

Yep, I also use/like Luminar 4; but I'm not happy with AI version and have tried to cancel & receive a refund (as per policy/advertised) but this is not easy since finding how is buried....

Frank Burden created a post,

Cancellation of Luminar AI

Answered

I wish to cancel my luminar AI which I activated yesterday 15 Dec 2020 but unable to find how (cancellation is part of purchase agreement)

Frank Burden commented,

I'm using a Mac and DXO nik collection works in Lr 6 cc and Luminar. But I read that work flow in Luminar 3 with libraries will be removed?? Allowing only the plug in version in?

DXO NIK COLLECTION plug in?

In your latest email its stated existing plug ins will be removed but the new plug in version does not appear to support the DXO NIK COLLECTION? Or have I simply misunderstood the information

Frank Burden commented,

I have stated I use Lr 6 (cc). Luminar I hope will be where I end up [dismissing Lr altogether]. As you will know, Lr has a very useful "PRINT" tab within which I can select such items as paper pro...

paper profiles on mac

I use Lr 6 (cc) and use fotospeed papers on P800. I use specific paper profiles, but this option doesn't seem to be there in stand alone Luminar 3 or latest Arora? The choice is only EPSON basic pr...