• Total activity 22
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 6

Activity overview

Latest activity by Dan Worland

Dan Worland commented,

Mick Garratt, Try Capture One. It’s free for 30 days. So stable, the software is fast and supports Newer Canon models (CR3 raw files). I haven’t had one crash (Luminar normal) and when using slider...

Dan Worland commented,

End of the year!!! I guess you are busy releasing luminar 4 that won’t work till you release luminar 5. This is one reason I got refunded my preorder. They don’t support raw files that canon uses s...

Dan Worland commented,

So I have to ask Elena, Skylum still sells software it doesn’t support? (Intensify). Isn’t that like Microsoft trying to still sell Windows XP? That would be nuts right? Yet Skylum does it?

Dan Worland commented,

I have seen your roadmap. I I have read responses form Skylum as far back as last year about CR3 support is coming “soon” My frustration is that Skylum invests so much into marketing but very lit...

Dan Worland commented,

Skylum has an amazing marketing team as well as a fantastic web designer. But in the actual product, not so much it seems. It’s a shame, I love the concept of luminar but it’s just not ready to pla...

Dan Worland commented,

Don’t buy luminar 4! They are selling preorders and they are dropping support for canon, Mac, and I hear some new Nikon cameras. So why invest in a company that likes to sell software but quickly b...

Dan Worland commented,

I had to laugh with your last response to Eric’s post Helena. “But THIS TIME soon really means soon”. “Soon” is the standard response from Skylum, even when no one there is doing anything. Maybe Sk...

Dan Worland commented,

No offense Helena but we been hearing that kind of response for a year with Canon CR3 raw files. “Update coming soon”, “working on it 24/7”, yada yada yada.

Dan Worland commented,

Lol, yea Skylum stopped supporting Canon Cameras over a year ago with Canon's newer CR3 RAW file format. So now they are going to abandon MAC users as well. A tech company just to lazy to keep up w...

Dan Worland created a post,

Why no support for Canon's new CR3 RAW files?

Canon has changed there new cameras RAW files to the CR3 format over a year ago. I did a search on the problem of how Luminar 3 is not supporting this format. The common answer is "We are working a...