• Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 4

Activity overview

Latest activity by John McAleer

John McAleer created a post,

Luminar AI Apply Woes...

Answered

Finally after mucking around for ages I've got both Photoshop and Lightroom Classic to recognise and boot into Luminar AI when prompted to, coming from Photoshop Luminar AI offers me an apply butto...

John McAleer commented,

You miss my point completely, I know it's a new software, I know you do not have to purchase it, I know L4 will continue to work after Lai is released, my point is when you offer new/upgraded versi...

Upgrade every year ? Really ?

Answered

Very disappointed to see a 'new' Luminar release just announced, I get that its optional but on my count since using your product it's 3 in 3..that's L3 in 2018, L4 in 2019 and now AI in 2020... I'...

John McAleer commented,

Hi Elana, later today I will be asleep as it is now evening here, I'm surprised the release hasn't been co-ordinated worldwide to fit with time zones, effectively meaning those in my time zone rece...

John McAleer commented,

Thanks Kim, nearly 8.00pm here now and still no links...and no answer to my emails... It's disappointing for a company who are trying to do so many good things to actually annoy their customer base...

Luminar 4 Australian release ???

Answered

O'k it's 12.27pm Melbourne time and I still don't have a download link for Luminar 4, it's a small world now surely the release is geared to local times and not 'company' time zones ???  Anyone in ...

Opening in PS from Luminar 3

I've just completed an edit in Luminar 3 and exported to PS for extra work, it opened no problem but had MelissaRGB as it's colour profile, once converted in PS to AdobeRGB it changed colour as exp...