• Total activity 17
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 5
  • Subscriptions 3

Activity overview

Latest activity by Sandra Chung

Sandra Chung commented,

Then how about considering this a feature request for us people who have already created albums within a directory/folder tree?  I am not going to spend gods knows how long to create and add every ...

Sandra Chung commented,

Chiming in a bit late here, but I already have all my images in albums that were created with Adobe Camera Raw.  How do I move those already created ones, that is listed as "folders" into albums? I...

Sandra Chung commented,

The catalog building got 'stuck' at 46% (stuck there for over 3 hours) I ended up closing the program down.  Have deleted that catalog, and will try again, leaving it to run overnight.  I tell you,...

Sandra Chung commented,

They dumped a beta version on us, then had the audacity to say the problems with it were our computers.  No updates/upgrades in the entire year, and a notice that they've come out  with a new versi...

Sandra Chung commented,

@Helena Carter I have a dual boot PC.  I tried Luminar 3 on both my Windows 7 drive, and my Windows 10 drive. Luminar 3 is slow and sluggish. Asus B85-Pro GamerIntel Xeon E3-1231v3 @3.40GHz32 GB ra...

Sandra Chung commented,

I have to agree. Skylum release an alpha-beta or Pre-Release version for us to use, and then report the problems in the forum,  because they were too much in a hurry to follow the "2019" banner (my...

Sandra Chung commented,

I have to agree with many of the posters.. Luminar 3 as a stand alone just doesn't make the grade.  I know people wanted "Digital Asset Management" (although making your own folders on the time and...

Sandra Chung commented,

Yikes! I typed too soon.  The update has just stopped short of bricking the program.  It takes 10 minutes to just get past the splash screen, and that's with both Windows 7 and Windows 10. It loads...

Sandra Chung commented,

Yes, it does take quite a while building the image gallery, all depending on how many folders and photographs you have taken, but once that's done, I had no problems. This is on a dual boot Win 7/W...