• Total activity 14
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 4
  • Subscriptions 3

Activity overview

Latest activity by L S

L S commented,

I just realised there's also a paid update for Aurora. Don't think i'll bother with it given my current experience with Luminar 3.  

L S commented,

@KG Welcome to the brave new world of AI where everything is awesome but you have no idea how it's getting so awesome and no way of reverse engineering it so if the changes aren't what you want you...

L S commented,

I'm with you. I wouldn't be annoyed if they just called it what it is. 

L S commented,

Yes. but like some of the commenters here I am very disappointed that Luminar is turning more and more about the hype. They hyped DAM for almost a year (?) and this is what we get? That's why I'm r...

L S commented,

In many ways I probably would have been better off spending my money with Adobe. It may be a bit slow but at least it has the features I need e.g. Importing photos. All the fancy AI stuff is great....

L S commented,

+1 I just switch over to use Luminar on my PC from a Mac and it's so disappointing. Definitely not a level that I would recommend to others. Already I'm wondering if I've sunked too much into Skylu...

L S commented,

Probably not going out on a limb in saying that sucks. I know see where other users are coming from when they say Skylum treats the Windows platform as second class.