• Total activity 54
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 8
  • Subscriptions 19

Activity overview

Latest activity by Mark Hertel

Mark Hertel created a post,

Luminar 4 - Can't delete files from the "trash can" in the app.

Answered

For some reason I have pictures in the trash that Luminar states it can't delete because it can't find them in the library.  The message/reason makes sense to me and the pictures do have the yellow...

Mark Hertel commented,

James you forgot drink heavily somewhere in that sequence......

Mark Hertel commented,

Update:  Moved the catalog that was crashing from "Pictures" to the desktop.  Opened L3 and chose use default catalog and it created a new one in "Pictures." I then put 3 folders into the catalog f...

Mark Hertel commented,

That’s what I was saying/thinking also so confirmation, thanks Tony.   Just hope the re-install works....

Mark Hertel commented,

I am now having the same issue.  I have been using since it came out, crashed occasionally but useable.  Roughly the same after the upgrade.  Now it crashed within seconds of completely opening and...

Mark Hertel commented,

Send this to support and they will send you a activation code......

Mark Hertel commented,

I like the Library and it will only get better.  Sure it crashes now and then.   3.0.1 improved operations for me and not others.   What I can’t seem to grasp is why the symptoms have such a delta ...

Mark Hertel commented,

Couldn’t ask for more insight regarding the issue than that. Get your money back and move on, this doesn’t help.

Mark Hertel commented,

Is that the “scene from a scary movie” “look”?  

Mark Hertel commented,

I didn’t use layers hardly ever until L3!  It’s easy and the best thing to do if you want to use multiple “looks” for some creativeness.   Also very handy to save the raw developments in a layer an...