• Total activity 9
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 1

Activity overview

Latest activity by Fred Swartz

Fred Swartz commented,

Yes, I understand that it's important for existing customers to feel treated fairly.  Having paid for Lumniar AI already and with the replacement for Luminar 4 coming so soon, it also seems unfair ...

Fred Swartz commented,

Extending the L4 trial to those who have already purchased L AI would be a customer friendly policy :-)

Fred Swartz commented,

And I'm not going to buy a version of L4 to use for a single digit number of weeks until L AI is here.

Fred Swartz commented,

Thanks for the explanation Margaret.   Unfortunately my trial version of Luminar 4 has expired, and although I pre-purchased Luminar AI, I have no Luminar version to use at this time.   I'm current...

Fred Swartz commented,

I've requested being a beta tester for Luminar AI.   We'll see.

Fred Swartz commented,

If Luminar AI is not a replacement for Luminar 4, does that mean that Luminar 4 has features that will not be available in Luminar AI?   So we might need to have both so we don't lose Luminar 4 cap...

Fred Swartz commented,

I recently downloaded the trial version of Luminar 4 and was impressed enough to order Luminar AI.   Is it correct to assume that Luminar AI is a replacement for Luminar 4?    My trial version of L...