• Total activity 40
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 14

Activity overview

Latest activity by Patrick Widdess

Patrick Widdess commented,

Same here. The first time I used it it was fine. I created an upscaled image and made multiple edits with no performance issues. Now every time I open an upscaled image It doesn't display properly,...

Yes, it's great to get all these new tools. But please sort out the basics.

Why is undo/redo still not available? It's a pretty basic feature of any program, including previous versions of Luminar.

Basically I had to create a new version of the library. I found this folder in the old library, copied it to the new one and got all the presets back. Thanks.

I didn't intentionally uninstall it but I might have indirectly. When I opened I had to reconfirm my registration and it created a new catalogue.

Patrick Widdess created a post,

Restore own presets

Answered

I had to change some settings on my computer because of an issue with Finder. This basically reset Neo and it opened with a new catalogue. I was able to restore my old catalogue with no trouble but...

Heavy memory usage

Answered

I was having some performance issues with Luminar Neo and other programmes and Apple pointed out the problem was due to lack of memory. Activity monitor showed Luminar was using over 4gb of memory ...

Sky AI didn't work because it didn't recognise there was sky in the image. Still don't know why layers isn't working.

Sky AI and Layers not working

Answered

I can't add sky in Sky AI or load an image in layers. When I click on sky selection nothing happens. When I click on load image the programme freezes for a minute or two then nothing happens. The l...

Imported images not appearing in library

Answered

I added some images to a folder in my library but they're not showing in Luminar. Other images I imported earlier are there but I can't seem to get any new ones to show up.