• Total activity 44
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 4
  • Subscriptions 15

Activity overview

Latest activity by Stephen Warriner

Stephen Warriner created a post,

If needed, can I downgrade from 4.1 to 4.0?

Answered

Is it possible to downgrade? I have not upgraded yet and am waiting for more good/bad comments.  I saw that Tomasz Padzik had to jump through a bunch of hoops to help Skylum figure out what the pro...

Stephen Warriner commented,

Jorge- Would you be willing to post a CPU usage? Close all programs, Open Task Manager Performance page, get a baseline then open L4 let it run for 30 seconds, then close L4.  Is L4 using 20% or mo...

I typed "Activation Code" in my email search and it popped right up. You got the code when you made the purchase (or at least I did).

For those who have poor performance and those who think their computers are OK with L4 please share on this thread and we can maybe see if there is some sort of pattern. If the below link does not ...

What ssd or hdd is your page file on? Only have an SSD. Do you have multiple versions of Luminar installed. One 2018 and 1 L4. Do you have a super big number of photos in your Luminar catalog. N...

Core i7 8550U 16 Gigs of RAM SSD Drive Windows 10 Home version 1903 Attached graphic is with Lightroom, Photoshop and Luminar 2018 open the whole time. Once they opened CPU usage settled down to 3-...

Hi Barry- Thanks for your reply.  On your first graphic it says L4 using 1.1% however above the CPU usage is 27%.  On your second graphic the usage never goes below 20% and looks like mine until I ...

Wow! You are the lucky one.  I have a question for you.  When I have nothing running on my computer my CPU runs 0-1%.  When I open Luminar 4 my CPU runs at 22% and up.  And it stays at 22%+ for as ...

Be sure to keep your 2018 as well.  You can keep both.  I'm coming from 2018 as well.  L4 does not have Smart Tone or any tone adjustments unless they have been renamed.  Many other filters are mis...

Hi Joseph- I noticed a problem that just by opening L4 without even loading a photo, just opening the program, my CPU usage jumped to 20%+.  When I opened L2018, Lightroom and Photoshop my CPU usag...