• Total activity 20
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 7
  • Subscriptions 6

Activity overview

Latest activity by Rob Williams

Rob Williams commented,

With the 2018 iPad pro + the new release of the iPad pro this week, I can only imagine a steady increase in photographers wanting to move to the more natural way of editing as well as the enjoyment...

Rob Williams commented,

Norman Hovland I would suggest looking at On1 who are now bringing out On1 sync ( https://www.on1.com/products/sync/ ) with the ability to sync across multiple devices. The support for mobile/table...

Rob Williams commented,

I have just installed DxO version 2.5, and during the install I couldn't select my Luminar 4 as a host application. I still continued with the install however luminar doesn't see Nik stuff when I  ...

Rob Williams commented,

In your case, it should be in ColinGrant > Pictures > Luminar4 > Lum4Cata > Backups

Rob Williams commented,

Is there any update on this, I have an iMac that I mostly work from in my loft/office, however I also use a macbook pro when sat around the house with my family and would like the ability to contin...

Rob Williams commented,

Update keeps failing. Never actually fully downloads. Can you provide a valid link for those of us who have already activated their copy of L3 please.

Rob Williams commented,

Oh exciting statements @GregWallis. Can you please provide evidence to back up your claim that ambassadors are lying?