• Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 5

Activity overview

Latest activity by Bob Legg

Bob Legg created a post,

Aperture to Luminar

I see a post from 15 days ago that they were putting out a Beta in a few days.  Sent out yet? Count me in please.

Bob Legg commented,

I'm not with Skylum but they have been responsive to my complaints. FYI, there is no saving, it's automatic and here is the link for support.  https://skylum.com/support.  

Bob Legg created a post,

Compare two or more images

Like Luminar 2018 and Aperture have the ability to select multiple images to COMPARE.  Also like aperture the ability to show the focus points.  

Bob Legg commented,

Thanks Denis for the quick reply.  Yes the link works well to support, but if you go to Skylum.com , I do not see a link to support or the community page.  Please excuse me if I'm wrong, but I only...

Bob Legg commented,

I agree with the ability to migrate Aperture as well.  I went to the trouble of exporting over 35000 older images (1998-2016)  in tiff format and only tried to catalog 6000 NEF images from 2017-201...

Bob Legg created a post,

Luminar 3. You people are in a big hot mess

I've had Luminar since December of 2016.  Kept hoping that it would be the replacement foe Aperture.  Yes you've taken many of their ideas and made some work and others you've not been able to make...