• Total activity 28
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 13
  • Subscriptions 9

Activity overview

Latest activity by Randy Wachs

Randy Wachs commented,

This company has been touting Luminar 4's "great new features" for months. They are seeking more upgrade revenue while diverting their finite coding resources to building a new, "mousetrap." There ...

Randy Wachs commented,

I too am greatly disappointed, but not surprised, by the announcement of a (paid) upgrade to Luminar 4. I've paid for two iterations of this software and gotten very, very, little utility from Lumi...

Randy Wachs commented,

I upgraded to build 2751 as soon as you released it. Unfortunately, this issue persists within 3.01 for me.

Randy Wachs commented,

I am similarly frustrated. I find this software (both the .0 and .0.1 releases) to be fundamentally useless. I have spent (far too much) time trying to find any workable end use case for me. I feel...

Randy Wachs commented,

Thanks for the responses and question. Luminar is pointing to the default photo folder on my MacBook Pro. (It resides in the traditional folder hierarchy on my drive.) However, this holds complete ...

Randy Wachs created a post,

No Photo Library After "Successful Install"

I am an experienced software user and long term amateur photographer.  I've used several photography applications over the years on WinTel based systems and Macs. I really wanted to like this softw...