• Total activity 52
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 16

Activity overview

Latest activity by Phillip Rodokanakis

Phillip Rodokanakis commented,

@AllisterJenks Thank you for the feedback. Yes, I do realize that Luminar 3 edits are non-destructive to the original image. My dislike to their approach is that the edits are contained inside an S...

@MikeMiles So far, I have not experienced any lags or refresh problems. I tried the clone stamp tool the other day and it worked just fine.  In browsing their site, I saw a reference to their suppo...

@MikeMiles Thank you for the feedback, Mike. So far no problems with ON1 Photo Raw 2019 running on my 2017 iMac with 32 GB of RAM and 2 TB Fusion Drive. The photos are stored on an external Samsung...

@RickGarside Skylum does apparently monitor some of these posts, as I got a reply from them to an issue I was/am having with the DeNoise filter in Luminar. They've asked me to send them a couple of...

I’ve been using Skylum’s products since the original release of Aurora. Back then, they were called McPhun and they only made apps for the macOS. Since they started releasing Windows versions, they...

Well, it is from the User Guide from Luminar 2018. I haven’t seen one for Luminar 3 yet, or perhaps I’ve missed it. 

I'm currently running Aperture on Mojave (v10.14) which is the latest release of the macOS and have successfully run it on all earlier versions of the macOS since Apple quit supporting Aperture. So...

I've had many a photo where the Luminance bar of the DeNoise filter had no effect. My recollection is that the DeNoise Filter in Aurora works much better.  The Boost bar is exactly what you said, i...

I had tried using the DeNoise filter time and time again and saw very little difference. The other day I was editing some photos taken with my iPhone that were very grainy and the DeNoise filter di...

@KGWuensch if what you say is true, why did they provide a means to back-up and restore a catalog?  The notion that a Catalog can only exist on one drive and that a backup or copy of the catalog wi...