• Total activity 17
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 8

Activity overview

Latest activity by Sergei Drovetski

Sergei Drovetski commented,

Moved to DxO Pure Raw + ON1 after banging my head on the wall for a couple of weeks. Never will touch this joke of a "software" again. Still use Aurora though on the files converted to dng.

Christian, The Luminar AI lost the connection to its catalog and all the edits so soon and so often that I managed to put only a couple of dozen pictures into it.  I was playing with editing to lea...

I did not try it yet, but what would happen if you sort them into subfolders in the Custom folder?  That what I would try first.

I go outside with a camera, point it upwards and take a picture of the sky in .CR3 format. When I come back home, I download the picture to my laptop, edit it and save as .jpg.  After that, I move ...

Skies are .jpg files.  I just take pictures of skies and use them in LuminarAI.

Welcome to the team John!  I switch to using Luminar AI only as the Photos plugin some time ago.  Luminar AI is absolutely unusable as a stand alone.  Constant crushes, unreliable functions (some t...

Sergei Drovetski created a post,

Canon R5/6 support

Answered

When Luminar AI (and Aurora HDR) will support .CR3 files of shots taken with Canon R5 and R6?  These cameras have been out for several months and other editing software (e.g. Adobe, Mac Photos) sup...

Works as a plug in with Photos with all the functions and even saves jpg (it always crashes on jpg as a stand alone).  Useless in any other way.

Sergei Drovetski created a post,

After a system update on Mac M1 Mac Book Pro catalogs are not recognized

Answered

Not only Luminar AI crashes after processing a dozen images or so, constantly that gets annoying but this morning my computer wanted to update itself and I allowed....  After that Luminar AI refuse...