• Total activity 41
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 6
  • Subscriptions 17

Activity overview

Latest activity by Markus Gehlhaar

Markus Gehlhaar commented,

For me everything was working great. But since last update I constantly seeing crashes. For example in the library when I want to sort or filter it's a 100% crash.   I even can't click on help in t...

I can confirm this bug as fixed. Thanks!

Markus Gehlhaar created a post,

Move images to another folder doesn't copy all files

If I try to copy a bunch of images from one folder to another, then some images of the selection (it looks like it is always the last or first which got selected) don't get moved. If I then try to ...

Library operations are executed synchronous

Hi. I have to say that the file operations, like copying a bunch of images to a new folder, should be executed in the background. And Luminar should show a progress. Also for the exporting of image...

Multiple image (un-)selection with STRG in library

You can't unselect images holding the STRG key. 1) Select images in the library using SHIFT or STRG key while selecting them 2) Try to unselect some of the selected images while holding STRG key Th...

Slow mouse wheel scrolling in library

I can't find the correct words for it. My english isn't that good. What I like to say is that the scrolling in the library using the mouse scroll wheel feels strange and is little to slow. If I wat...

Oh man. This is a show stopper. Isn't it possible to change the location of files and later attach the catalog to it? I know this works with Luminar running, but this should work for a desaster rec...

I totally agree with Fred Decker. What is the problem in getting this working?    I'm also missing the option to create a backup...

Please add it now. It's a must have.

There is an option in the Luminar menus to view the folder in explorer.