• Total activity 16
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 3

Activity overview

Latest activity by Lawrence Howard

Lawrence Howard commented,

Lucia, In your reply you mentioned the following: Hi Lawrence! I saw but unfortunately that didn't work for me. To be fair, I was working on the issue at 3 AM but I checked again today and didn't f...

Lucia, There is another path location for your skies. Paste your Skies to the following location: C:\Users\%Username%\AppData\Roaming\Luminar AI\Data\Skies\Custom Please Note: The “AppData” subfold...

Thanks, Roy. Peter, I forgot to mention that the "AppData" subfolder is hidden. So you will have to go under folder options and change the view function to unhide files, folders, and drives.

Peter, Paste your Skies to the following location: C:\Users\%Username%\AppData\Roaming\Luminar AI\Data\Skies

Good morning. Margaret, Yes, I received the email messages. I need to check my firewall. Margaret, I noticed on Skylum's Website that several Presets display "Included with Luminar Membership X", a...

Margaret, you're right. I guess my expectation was too high. I guess I was thinking about the company I work for and their approach. Test thoroughly first for different scenarios and call in additi...

Margaret, I have continued to reach out to the Support Team Since Monday and they haven't responded. The only thing I need is to get the Luminar AI (.ltc) link to the four Luminar AI compatible pre...

Margaret, I am experiencing the same problem and I am still waiting on a response regarding the links.

Agatha, I purchased "Captivating CityScapes" this morning, extracted the file, and the "(.ltc)" is included in this file. How can I get the (.ltc) files for the other presents I purchased?

Agatha, I downloaded files again and the only files available are "Mplumpack" files. There are no (.ltc) files at all...