• Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 8

Activity overview

Latest activity by Daniel Nist

Daniel Nist created a post,

HELP

Answered

I have tried everything your support has recommended However nothing has worked as of this date I have even tried to reload L3 and it also crashed if you can not resolve this I would Like a refund ...

Daniel Nist commented,

Kate Your response was the first, I have not received any help yet. In my notes above I stated that I have uninstalled L4 four times including using App Cleaner. The problem remains every time I ...

Daniel Nist commented,

Mine crashes as soon as I open it I have followed all uninstall and reinstall procedures (4) times but they have not worked. As far as contacting support, I have twice, no luck there either, just w...

Luminar 4 Crashes

I have installed Luminar 4 four times now I followed the instructions using App cleaner to uninstall L4 from My MAC with Catalina operating system. Unfortunately as soon as I open L4 it crashes as ...

Daniel Nist commented,

I don't think it is time to give up on Luminar yet. But then again I'm not canceling my subscription to LR yet. Aurora still works good as a plug in for now. Keeping my fingers crossed !!!

Unstable and crashing on Mac

still choppy now my photos take longer to load and when I switch to a new photo in the filmstrip the looks panel takes a while to change to the new photo

Adding Free Looks from Skylum

When I installed the free looks offered from skylum, they installed in Luminar 2018 instead of Luminar 3,. Should Luminar 2018 be uninstalled first before installing Luminar 3. Maybe some of the pr...

Unstable and crashing on Mac

While working on a photo,  the looks panel (Landscape), just started to scroll thru all of the different looks on it's .own then crashed. Also it would change to a different photo in the filmstrip,...

Daniel Nist commented,

While working on a photo,  the looks panel (Landscape), just started to scroll thru all of the different looks on it's .own then crashed. Also it would change to a different photo in the filmstrip,...