• Total activity 7
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 1

Activity overview

Latest activity by Jon Cowdock

Jon Cowdock commented,

@andy gray so did I - sad to abandon Luminar after 2 years as I loved the workflow, but they just have not gripped the performance problems at all.  I am now using DxO and Affinity, only occasional...

Jon Cowdock commented,

Thank you @Roy Norton and @Mario Kober, this is very helpful guidance from each of you.  I'll download both the Affinity and DxO trials and lose myself in 30 days of processing and editing. Luminar...

Jon Cowdock commented,

I wholeheartedly agree with Moritz Wellner. "skip on all the fancy AI stuff, concentrate on building a fast experience and give Luminar 5 to 3 and 4 users as a free update. That might help restore ...

Jon Cowdock commented,

Ken Waller's experience mirrors mine, although I'm on a fast PC running Windows 10 pro.  I even upgraded some hardware so that all software and my storage for images until I've finished all editing...

Jon Cowdock commented,

Oh Skylum what are you doing??  You can't launch software that hasn't been tested thoroughly in real world situations.  Luminar 3 is completely unuseable on my mid-hi spec Windows 10 PC.  Whole eve...