• Total activity 13
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 4

Activity overview

Latest activity by Fred Lüdemann

Fred Lüdemann commented,

Hi Mike,I've already tried Workspace for a few days.It is good for simple work. But RAW converter like Lightroom or DxO-Photolab or Luminar are much better. But - Workspace is currently much faster...

Fred Lüdemann commented,

Every RAW converter and every DNG converter (including the Adobe DNG converter) handles the RAW files of the cameras in a special way of its own. The demosaicing of RAW files is done differently in...

Fred Lüdemann commented,

@Muntasir @George @many otherYou do not have to use the AI-Sky-Enhancer on a Windows-PC!This has been discussed several times by the Skylum team.If you use this filter you can not reedit your photo...

Fred Lüdemann commented,

Thanks to the Skylum team.My big problems are eliminated!But - so far, I have not yet imported very large catalogs.The problem with the AI -Sky-Enhancer is not solved yet. This filter may not be us...

Fred Lüdemann commented,

Sharpening does not work in Luminar 3 (Win)will this be corrected in a hotfix.

Fred Lüdemann commented,

@ Neil Harris@ Dennis Moranzdo you work parallel with DxO Photolab?Luminar3 recognizes the DxO settingsfile (xxx.dop) as a RAW file.You will see 2 identical RAW files in the library after the folde...

Fred Lüdemann commented,

but there are also RAW files that can not be opened after repeated processing.The filter bar remains gray.It only helps to copy the RAW file out of the folder - restart Luminar - close Luminar -...

Fred Lüdemann commented,

I have had the same problem, but I found out something:I also work here with DxO-Photolab. DxO-PL creates a settings-file after RAW-editing that is located in the same folder as the RAW file. Lumin...