• Total activity 9
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 2

Activity overview

Latest activity by Martin Reber

Martin Reber created a post,

Is Noiseless CK the same version as Noiseless that is included in Creative Kit 2016?

Answered

Is the version of Noiseless that is bundled in Creative Kit 2016 the same as Noiseless CK?   I have both in my Skylum software account and want to download the latest version but I can't tell them ...

Martin Reber commented,

Understood that Creative Kit is considered legacy now.  But since the CK apps are 64 bit, can you confirm if they will install & run on macOS Catalina?

Martin Reber commented,

I still use Luminar/Luminar 2018 occasionally.  I waited patiently for a very long time for Luminar 3 with Libraries ... only to be totally and completely underwhelmed.  THAT's what I waited for wh...

Martin Reber commented,

OK, but this should be a setting somewhere in My Profile.  Someday I may want to turn it back on.  Or off.  I don't want every one of my posts to be considered an automatic subscription to a thread.

Martin Reber created a post,

How do you turn off following?

New to the communities.  I contributed a couple of replies and now I am getting emails every time someone else also replies to the threads I participated in.  How do you turn this off?  I looked th...

Martin Reber commented,

Justin - another user here.  Is it possible for you to upload a screenshot or link to a screenshot somewhere? You referenced fullscreen as "cover 100% of my screen."  There are two situations I can...

Martin Reber commented,

I'm kinda astounded at being asked at this late date if a real importing tool from Aperture to Luminar would be desirable.  This is exactly what users like me have been searching & asking for ... f...