• Total activity 6
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 1

Activity overview

Latest activity by Martin Reber

Martin Reber commented,

I still use Luminar/Luminar 2018 occasionally.  I waited patiently for a very long time for Luminar 3 with Libraries ... only to be totally and completely underwhelmed.  THAT's what I waited for wh...

Martin Reber commented,

OK, but this should be a setting somewhere in My Profile.  Someday I may want to turn it back on.  Or off.  I don't want every one of my posts to be considered an automatic subscription to a thread.

Martin Reber created a post,

How do you turn off following?

New to the communities.  I contributed a couple of replies and now I am getting emails every time someone else also replies to the threads I participated in.  How do you turn this off?  I looked th...

Martin Reber commented,

Justin - another user here.  Is it possible for you to upload a screenshot or link to a screenshot somewhere? You referenced fullscreen as "cover 100% of my screen."  There are two situations I can...

Martin Reber commented,

I'm kinda astounded at being asked at this late date if a real importing tool from Aperture to Luminar would be desirable.  This is exactly what users like me have been searching & asking for ... f...