• Total activity 32
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 14

Activity overview

Latest activity by Michael Ganz

Michael Ganz commented,

Hi Angela:  I saw your response...thank you.  Also, the update 3.0.1 took care of this issue...so thanks to the folks at Skylum for fixing this and other issues.  I'm sure y'all are overwhelmed.

Michael Ganz commented,

The initial version did not recognize any 3rd-party plugins...selecting Edit/Plugins/Other caused the menu window to blank out and always led to a crash; using bracket keys to adjust brush size alw...

Michael Ganz commented,

Check some of the threads on this board...there's an app that's aptly named "App Cleaner"...a link is provided in several threads.  Or you can search for it on-line...its a free download I believe....

Michael Ganz commented,

I just now installed and opened 3.0.1...thank you to the folks at Skylum for taking quick action to address a myriad of issues.  I haven't gotten to the library side of things yet, but my two main ...

Michael Ganz commented,

We'll address performance issues in 3.1.0: https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360035146612-Luminar-3-Update-From-Support-Team-1   When will the technical issues get addressed?  K...

Michael Ganz created a post,

Aurora 2019 Plugins? What's going on?

Having Plugin issues with Luminar 3, so thought I'd see how Aurora 2019 is working out.  I opened an image, and clicked on Plugins.  I was presented with two options: Luminar and Photolemur, but no...

Michael Ganz created a post,

L3 Plugins Sub-Menu Goes Blank

When I have an image open in 'Edit' mode, I attempted to use one of my Nik DXO plugins.  After clicking Edit/Plugins I'm presented with two options: 'Aurora' and 'Other'.  When I hover the cursor o...

Michael Ganz commented,

That's all well and good, as long as your computer doesn't lock up when you try to select 'Other'.  My Mac Pro locks up when I place the cursor on 'Other' and the menu goes blank.  Sure would like ...

Michael Ganz commented,

I tried this method of sky replacement in Luminar 3...everything worked fine, including copying/pasting the mask.  Problem arose when I used transform to position the sky properly...after moving th...

Michael Ganz commented,

I haven't gotten to that point, yet.  Luminar 2018 seems to work just fine (although there's on bug on mine that can't seem to work...recognizing 3rd party plugins).  I'm sure the folks at Skylum w...