• Total activity 33
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 12

Activity overview

Latest activity by Jim West

Jim West commented,

@Mike Freislich. When you buy a new product in good faith that it will work..and then doesn't...does that make you entitled. Of course! This software is supposed to replace Lightroom and Photoshop!...

Jim West commented,

As one of the Canadian users who got blindsided I will add my comments. I am a CPA and have worked on a number of major software installations/upgrades in my career.  It has become painfully obviou...

Jim West commented,

Delete all of your libraries and re import from the folders you want to add...mine now seems ok after I did that but agree...this is unbelievable....no comment or direction being provided from Skyl...

Jim West commented,

I am in Canada and got it this morning. crashed...froze...forced quit...deleted all libraries...then reloaded 19K photos...so it is not completely ready yet. Seems better now but I Wish I was warne...

Jim West commented,

Perhaps us Canadians are being used because we are so polite and our brains are frozen from the recent -40 cold snap that we won't complain...then they can blame us!   :) .  :( .   Well nice try be...

Jim West commented,

No email for me either. I live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada and got the update notice when I opened Lum 3 this morning. Total surprise ..But it was NOT a seamless update...it crashed first off...the...

Jim West commented,

I had to delete my libraries and re-load all my photos...19K of them. It took a while but I think it is finally working...but what a waste of time!! 

Jim West commented,

The only way I could fix this was to delete all three libraries I had previously created and start with a brand new library. But it had to re-generate all of the thumbnail previews. It appears to b...

Jim West created a post,

Latest Update Crashed and then hung up after a restart!!!

I ran the update this morning and now Luminar does not run!!??  It crashed the first time after running the update and when I restarted it hung up on the main library screen. I cannot even quit the...

Jim West commented,

Still crashes on my 24GB RAM 500SSD iMac?!?!?!? Also still very slow.