• Total activity 56
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 2
  • Subscriptions 20

Activity overview

Latest activity by Jim West

Jim West commented,

If you use Lightroom..use Aurora HDR 2019 as a plugin from Lightroom for Nikon Z6 NEF photos and Aurora works fine. The reason for this is that Lightroom converts the file to a TIFF first before se...

Jim West commented,

Anna,   How do you avoid using Magic Mouse?? Magic Mouse is NOT a physical mouse or setting. It is a term describing a flaw in the software. It has been described on these posts many times. It is w...

Jim West commented,

I am also frustrated with Luminar. It is a love hate relationship. I finally switched to ON1 RAW and Dropped Adobe and was happy until the other day when I found that ON1 RAW engine does a poor job...

Jim West commented,

Mine seems stable but the Magic Mouse is still an issue!!

Jim West commented,

Same for me...very annoying. Does anyone know what WAS included in the update? I will say that the upgrade did go smoothly...but I can’t really tell what is different.

Jim West commented,

Folks, there is not a chance any of Skylum's current customers should be paying another cent to Skylum. New customers may or may not have better experience with Luminar 4,  but I have been let down...

Jim West commented,

@Bill Endicott  Thanks for the compliment- I just wish it wasn't true. When I watch all these so called professional photographers with their youtube videos hyping Luminar or Aurora I start thinkin...

Jim West commented,

Let’s face the facts people. The Skylum representatives responding on this forum are simply doing what they are told. I have never used a piece of software that is so tantalizingly great yet so i...

Jim West commented,

@ Marcus For your own sanity you are wise to check out the competition. A year ago I would never have used this forum to promote a competitor's product.  However the fiasco that this company has cr...

Jim West commented,

@Phil,   Yes I was not impressed with ON1 earlier versions either. But the latest version really got my attention. I got so fed up with Adobe that I took another look at ON1 version 2019 and decide...