• Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 3

Activity overview

Latest activity by Justin Hannah

Justin Hannah created a post,

Adjusting sliders

Please make it possible to use up/down arrow keys to change the value in the box to the right of the slider. So much more acurate than trying to move the slider around wiht your mouse !

Justin Hannah commented,

I imagine it is ! I also have 2 other questions !! 1 - Does Luminar 3 have auto keystone correction like LR? 2 - When adjusting filters i.e Shadows for eg - on LR (i know sorry) you can hold your m...

On a positive note...

I understand the frustrations people are going through but on a positive note I am really liking the presets on Luminar 3 - I can make my images look miles better and much quicker than in LR. I don...

Justin Hannah commented,

Martin - thanks you are absolutely correct !! I said it was a simple question !!

Justin Hannah commented,

Thanks for replying but that's not what I mean. Is is possible to view an image completely full screen ? i.e to cover 100% of my screen ? when I press F for full screen the screen doesnt cover 100%...

Simple question - viewing images on 27 iMac ?!

Hello This is a really simple question but its kind of crucial for me ! I have a 27" iMac - when I press F to make the image preview full screen it isnt full screen ! I still have the background ar...