Lenny Verkhovsky

• Total activity 143
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 58

Recent activity by Lenny Verkhovsky Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • GPS exif removed from exported image

Answered

Hi, GPS exif data is removed from RAW CR2 file also in Windows Luminar 4.1.0(5191) Please, do not close this bug and do not ask me to send an email to support, since a lot of people complained abou...

• TIP: Use crop icon as an indicator for image loading to be finished

I've noticed that 'crop' icon shows up when my image is ready for edit. Since it takes too much time loading 18Mpx CR2 raw file, I noticed that when the image is ready 'crop' icon shows up. Before ...

• Crop, erase and stamp & clone allinone

Answered

Is it possible to combin all those tools in one window? As a user experience it will be much easier to crop, erase,clone and erase in one window instead of reloading the same image 3 times that ta...

• Luminar Team, please answer in the forum

Answered

Hello, Luminar Team. The whole idea of this community to ask questions and to get answers. But the are a lot of answers like "please send us an email to support@skylum.com". This way other users ca...

• BUG: Luminar 4 undo

Answered

Scenario:       editing image A       editing image B         ctrl+z to undo changes for image B Expected result:      stop revering when there is no more to undo in image B Actual Result:      whe...

• Reset button in erase tool.

Answered

There is a very useful button "reset" in crop tool to undo things, but there is no such button in"erase" tool.

• Caricature

There is a great featurein Luminar 4 that enables to increase sizeof the eyes in portrait. By increasing it's range beyond 100 it can make a very nice caricature.