Lenny Verkhovsky

• Total activity 156
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 63

Comments

Recent activity by Lenny Verkhovsky Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • Hi, Since those products are no longer supported it will take a while for skylum to answer you, but they will not be able to fix the bugs if there are. I can suggest few things that might help. 1....

• Matt, All Skylum products are orphans. You buy it, you use it for 2 years and you buy a new one. No backwards compatible, almost no bug fixes or features suggested and needes by community. I hope s...

• Donna, If you have all those products I suggest try them and see what works best for your needs. In my personal opinion Luminar4 gives you much more flexibility and has a lot of free and paid templ...

• Malcolm, Another workaround I can suggest is creating a folder in /tmp or Windows alternative temporal folder and create a lonk to it named as Luminar cache folder. This way at least part of the t...

• Alina, I am subscribed to this community, and most of the issues people complaint about is not getting SW that they paid for. If you are providing a link for download trial version anyway, why not ...

• Malcolm, You can modify cache size of Luminar4 on MacOS, but not on Windows. And yes it takes a lot of space. I am personally deleting them in my workflow after I finished with them just like I am ...

• Roberto, I can assume that putting Luminar4 templates in the proper folder or installung Luminar4 (to can use it for a week for free if I am not mistaken) with all the templates and then installin...

• Hi Elena, What about backward campatibilty of Luminar AI as expected from any decent paid sw? This could enable users not only continue working with their catalogues, but also continue working with...

• Hi Gianluka, You can download luminar and try it for a week for free. I am almost sure that you will enjoy it and all the performance issues you might face will not be critical.  

• Larry,  Just to be sure regarding 'something simple', You are working on original image, not the exported one with sky being replaced, correct?