• Total activity 156
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 63

Activity overview

Latest activity by Lenny Verkhovsky

Lenny Verkhovsky commented,

Hi, Since those products are no longer supported it will take a while for skylum to answer you, but they will not be able to fix the bugs if there are. I can suggest few things that might help. 1....

Matt, All Skylum products are orphans. You buy it, you use it for 2 years and you buy a new one. No backwards compatible, almost no bug fixes or features suggested and needes by community. I hope s...

Donna, If you have all those products I suggest try them and see what works best for your needs. In my personal opinion Luminar4 gives you much more flexibility and has a lot of free and paid templ...

Malcolm, Another workaround I can suggest is creating a folder in /tmp or Windows alternative temporal folder and create a lonk to it named as Luminar cache folder. This way at least part of the t...

Alina, I am subscribed to this community, and most of the issues people complaint about is not getting SW that they paid for. If you are providing a link for download trial version anyway, why not ...

Malcolm, You can modify cache size of Luminar4 on MacOS, but not on Windows. And yes it takes a lot of space. I am personally deleting them in my workflow after I finished with them just like I am ...

Roberto, I can assume that putting Luminar4 templates in the proper folder or installung Luminar4 (to can use it for a week for free if I am not mistaken) with all the templates and then installin...

Hi Elena, What about backward campatibilty of Luminar AI as expected from any decent paid sw? This could enable users not only continue working with their catalogues, but also continue working with...

Lenny Verkhovsky created a post,

Blackfriday sale

Answered

Hi, there is an interesting post[1] that unfortunetly was closed by support team instead of providing an answer on this forum. @Skylum supppot team,  Please try to answer questions on the forum. So...

Hi Gianluka, You can download luminar and try it for a week for free. I am almost sure that you will enjoy it and all the performance issues you might face will not be critical.