• Total activity 129
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 53

Activity overview

Latest activity by Lenny Verkhovsky

Lenny Verkhovsky commented,

Hi Margaret, 1. I will really appreciate discussion of this issue here on forum, so other users might use this info and solutions, instead of sending a lot of similar emails and wasting their and s...

Angela,   I believe that most of the Luminar user prefer Luminar software with less bugs, much stable and having feautures that is asked by the users (and you can find a lot of feature requests her...

Regarding Blur, moving Structure AI slider left is not working if there are people in the background. You had at least in Luminar 2018 Blur filter that was removed. Please restore this basic feature.

Lenny Verkhovsky created a post,

Luminar4 crash

Answered

Hi, My Luminar4 Version 4.3.0 (7031) crashes on MacBook Pro (16G RAM). during image editing (no particular tool, sometimes during crop, sometimes during erase) Please see crash log here https://pas...

I've working with Liminar since Luminar2018 on windows10 and recently moved to Mac. I can say that on mac (similar hw) its much much better, especially export and preview times, But it still crashe...

I also found some movies on youtube how to blur background, but looks like 'filter' option that was avaliable in Luminar 2018 is not in layers options in Luminar4. @Skylum Team, Please, try to avoi...

Steve, what do mean by "reload"? Cant you reboot you machine or reinstall Luminar? What fix are you taking about? Are you sure it fixed in the new version?

You mean a correct workflow is * Open you favorites * Create new catalogue * Import images So now I need to start my work from the start to get this functionality?

ys-MacBook-Pro MacOS % ./Luminar\ 4 2>&1|tee /tmp/Luminar4.log & [1] 5252 5253 y@ys-MacBook-Pro MacOS % <22:05:40> [Info] [Global] mipl init starting ... <22:05:40> [Info] [Global] GPU : On <22:05:...

All logs are here https://we.tl/t-shQhognTNy   Hardware UUID: 9F177CDB-999B-579B-AD82-26F34C104091