• Total activity 161
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 64

Activity overview

Latest activity by Lenny Verkhovsky

Lenny Verkhovsky commented,

Thanks Daniel. I wish Luminar Support Team could provide a decent manual, instructions of this procedure, but I guess they are too busy answering costumers' emails with the questions above :)

Victoria, I believe your answer to Daniel will be interesting for much more people

Victoria, please, guide all of us here in community post. With all respect to Daniel, there are other people that might use this approach and community forums is much better place to share informat...

Skylum Team, Let's have this answered here, so all other simiissues can be solved without sending you emails and waitng for the answers

Hi, Since those products are no longer supported it will take a while for skylum to answer you, but they will not be able to fix the bugs if there are. I can suggest few things that might help. 1....

Matt, All Skylum products are orphans. You buy it, you use it for 2 years and you buy a new one. No backwards compatible, almost no bug fixes or features suggested and needes by community. I hope s...

Donna, If you have all those products I suggest try them and see what works best for your needs. In my personal opinion Luminar4 gives you much more flexibility and has a lot of free and paid templ...

Malcolm, Another workaround I can suggest is creating a folder in /tmp or Windows alternative temporal folder and create a lonk to it named as Luminar cache folder. This way at least part of the t...

Alina, I am subscribed to this community, and most of the issues people complaint about is not getting SW that they paid for. If you are providing a link for download trial version anyway, why not ...

Malcolm, You can modify cache size of Luminar4 on MacOS, but not on Windows. And yes it takes a lot of space. I am personally deleting them in my workflow after I finished with them just like I am ...