• Total activity 180
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 71

Activity overview

Latest activity by Lenny Verkhovsky

Lenny Verkhovsky commented,

Skylum Team, and all Ukraine, We are all praying for you and peace in your country.

Hi Ivan, When will we get next Luminar AI update with bug fixes?

Matt, thanks. I sent email to one of the founders, How can we as users change this and convince the company management that their current sw model will cause users to drop it in favour of other al...

User to user, looks like this is not the company business plan. They prefer creating a new and buggy software every 2 years instead of fixing and developing current one and adding new features that...

Hi, Elena, I wish you were right.... https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360009750920-If-Luminar-AI-is-not-an-upgrade-will-there-be-a-Luminar-5-What-Happens-to-our-photo-catalogs...

Hi Elena, I totally agree with you, but unfortunately there is almost no bug fixes in this software, no backporting fixes. So, we can stay with buggy software "forever" or buy a new one hoping that...

User to user: I totally agree with you. I could even stay and pay for new skylum products, agreeing with their business model, but not having backwards compatibility, means that every 2 years i nee...

Lenny Verkhovsky created a post,

migrate presets/looks from L4 to NEO

Answered

Hi,  I have a great collection of presets and looks in my Luminar4 SW that I've collected over the years. Will I be able to migrate them (via UI, cli tool or any other way) in NEO?

Great to hear, George. I am taking my words regarding Skylum back :).

Unfortunately this is their business model - selling old product in new cover. Keeping old limitations and changing formats, so there is no backwards campatibility, or migration option. I guess the...