Matthieu Kopp

co-Founder of cyme.io Working on redefining how we manage our photos...regardless of our preferred editing tools.

• Total activity 44
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 1 user
  • Votes 8
  • Subscriptions 11

Activity overview

Latest activity by Matthieu Kopp

Matthieu Kopp commented,

Hi. We are looking to have a clean Luminar4 export by the end of january from Aperture and Lightroom. Final release date will be announced. As for pricing you can check here. Kind regards and happy...

Matthieu Kopp commented,

hi Paul, Avalanche for <App>, means 'migrate images to <App>. Avalanche for Lightroom migrates to Lightroom. Avalanche for Luminar will migrate to Luminar. The source can be Aperture, Lightroom...a...

Matthieu Kopp commented,

hello Paul, Things are progressing well. We are almost ready to launch our first version of Avalanche that supports only Lightroom export, but we added many refinements in the past weeks that will ...

Matthieu Kopp commented,

hi Pierre, It is weird that are having problems with our site It seems fine on my end. To answer your very last question: the answer is yes. We will share more details within a few weeks. Thanks fo...

Matthieu Kopp commented,

hello, Once again, this is to reassure people worried about the Catalyna deadline : the type of migration solution that we work on at cyme.io does not require Aperture to launch. We are running it ...

Matthieu Kopp commented,

hello Christian, Software seems to always take longer than expected....We had a first round of seeding (private beta) that revealed some issues which we fixed. The first "public" beta will take a f...

Matthieu Kopp commented,

hi all, We mentionned on some posts that we (cyme.io) are building a migration solution from Aperture to various products (hopefully including Luminar). I won't comment on what we do here but just ...

Matthieu Kopp commented,

@Francis. You are right in a way, but all these import procedures lose your edits. Look at the samples below. Migrating also deserves a proper treatment of your metadata : the Aperture importer in...

Matthieu Kopp commented,

hello @christian Thank you for provoking the answer. I just replied in another post that we are ready to seed our first beta in the next few days. Cyme.io is not making vaporware 😉 I cannot comme...

Matthieu Kopp commented,

@Francis  Hello, and thank you for provoking the reply. We are in a position to seed the first beta of our new software - Avalanche - in the coming days. In its planned v1 release, it reads nativel...