• Total activity 11
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 1

Activity overview

Latest activity by Didge Morris

Didge Morris commented,

Terrence Walsh i was not getting at you for mentioning Lightroom - I was pointing out to Skylum how ironic it is that ther forum is being used to promote the competition due to their lack of concer...

Didge Morris commented,

Hi all, this is good isn’t it!  Their customers are so annoyed they are using The Skylum forum to promote the use of the competitions software as the only means of solving the problem.  I must admi...

Didge Morris commented,

Yes it is very disappointing. One of the reasons I liked Mac was the excellent editing software. now there is a lack of anything that ticks all the boxes. I had high hopes for Luminar and like you ...

Didge Morris commented,

It Well after all this time it is nice to hear you are now considering a migration tool for Luminar but not for Aperture but Lightroom!. It has been 6 months since I posted the first post on this f...

Didge Morris created a post,

Not good news

It looks like Aperture users have missed out again.    Why?   Mac users used Aperture, Luminar started out for Mac as a replacement for Aperture and Adobe. It would seem logical that Aperture users...

Didge Morris commented,

Matthew  Stough   It looks like they are not doing anything ~ including reading or paying attention to this forum.

Didge Morris commented,

I am becoming a bit disillusioned with this mob.  I get a never ending stream of emails asking me to buy software I already own whilst still not delivering what I expected should have been included...

Didge Morris commented,

I think you will find lots of disgruntled Aperture users, like me, that have been holding out for Luminar rather than being forced down the Lightroom path. A tool to import from Aperture and Photo ...

Didge Morris commented,

Damn! I can’t even see the image files. Guess I’ll have to find out how to see the package contents.

Didge Morris created a post,

Aperture import to Luminar DAM

Great to get libraries but how best to import images from aperture? My files are regerenced in aperture so you can not "see" individual files.   Thanks