• Total activity 15
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 4

Activity overview

Latest activity by Neil Palmer

Neil Palmer commented,

All I can say Erwin is that with the Catalogue held away from the PC running Luminar the program was unusable as it took over 20 minutes to load and never quite displayed all the thumbnails. By del...

Neil Palmer commented,

Thank you for your help. Another person at Skylum suggested the problem might be that the catalogue was stored on the NAS drive and I should delete it and recreate it ensuring it was stored on the ...

Neil Palmer created a post,

Luminar 3 starting very slowly

I have just installed the latest Luminar 3 upsate in the hope that it would actually start in a reasonable amount of time. It takes about 5 minutes to get past the splash screen and then an eternit...

Neil Palmer commented,

Hi RichardSorry Luminar 3 is unusable in its current form. I have done what you suggested and yes, eventually I got all the images appearing in the Library window, Yes I could edit and save them (W...

Neil Palmer commented,

Hi Richard I did exactly what you said and it all sprang into life. I had to map a network drive rather than going straight to where my pictures are kept (On a DROBO). I have edited a picture as a ...

Neil Palmer commented,

I store all my photo's on a Network DROBO array. Is that considered local as it still doesn't work?

Neil Palmer commented,

Sorry, I should have added: Windows 10 Version 1803 Build 17134.472 (64bit) 16Gb Ram Processor i7-4770 running at 3.4GHz

Neil Palmer commented,

I just uninstalled it as I believed that the Libraries were some form of locally held image.My files were fine and after reinstalling Luminar 3 all my files were still there. I still have it instal...

Neil Palmer created a post,

Luminar 3......huh

I installed it, imported my images (about 10000) and started rating them. After about 30 minutes had to stop so quickly tried editing one, looked ok. Had to leave for a while so exited and later th...

Neil Palmer commented,

Exactly the same problem... cant edit.Have gone back to 2018