• Total activity 17
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 7
  • Subscriptions 4

Activity overview

Latest activity by Wenxin He

Wenxin He commented,

MAC users are lucky to be able to launch it. As a Windows user, most of us could not even open the application. The splash screen takes ages to disappear.

Wenxin He commented,

1. You may want to delete Luminar Catalog folder under Pictures. 2. Relaunch Luminar. 3. Adding folders one by one. At least adding those ones that you think the most likely to edit soon.  

Wenxin He commented,

I'm pretty sure the slowness was caused by the PreviewCache folder and its sub-folders. As a programmer, I know it is a bad idea to let the OS to handle all the small files. I just deleted the cata...

Wenxin He commented,

@Leila Evans Here is my PC Windows 10 with i7 4790K 16GB memory. System disk is Samsung Evo 850 500GB SSD. If this machine is not good enough, I don't know what to use. Regarding the catalog files,...

Wenxin He commented,

I have the same issue. It is very slow. Please wait for few minutes to see the actual Window. In addition, it doesn't show the thumbnails correctly and loading each photo extremely slow. My ACDSee ...

Wenxin He created a post,

Luminar 3 for Windows is super slow. I cannot even normally use it

Just downloaded Luminar 3 yesterday and was excited about the DAM. Unfortunately, it does not work at all. Cataloging my photos (around 100,000) takes forever. It stuck at 18% for about an hour wi...