• Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 6

Activity overview

Latest activity by Oscar Lavanchy

Oscar Lavanchy created a post,

Being wrongly targeted with sales

Me too, I have been a user of Skylum for many years and I have used basically all its apps holding licenses for Aurora, Tonality and Luminar 3 amongst others but I am continuously targeted with he ...

Oscar Lavanchy commented,

For one reason or another I just cannot contact you. macOS Catalina does not even appear to be an option on your flowchart. Does it mean that Luminar Flex has not been updated for macOS Catalina ?

Edited photos are not saved

Following update to macOS Catalina edited photos cannot be saved using any of the apps. Using Photos, Aurora HDR 2019 and Luminar Flex

I had the same issue and I got a third party app: Qimage One, which, after a while getting to know it, works very well .

It  seems that a consensus of opinions is emerging. The developers should have taken Aperture as a basic model and created a superb product. Hopefully is not too late for the developers to get back...

I am of the same opinion, contrary to expectations the library on Luminar 3 is not nearly as good or well thought out as Aperture's. I think that it would be imperative for the developers to do som...

I am coming to the same view, I just cannot use my printer amongst other problems (Canon 10S) with this application. It seem that it is an underdeveloped system that it is currently not fit for pur...

Great disappointment with Luminar 3

I have tried, in vain, to print photos from the library on my Canon 10S as the app does not allow me to adjust essential parameters such the size of the photo paper -and others-. I have been forced...