• Total activity 18
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 3
  • Subscriptions 7

Activity overview

Latest activity by Barry Levine

Barry Levine commented,

No buttons appearing; perhaps the page had too much activity? If, perhaps, the bunch of them could be zipped and uploaded to Google Drive or some other cloud storage? In any case, thanks for trying...

Barry Levine created a post,

AI Sky Replacement bleeding into building

Answered

I've read a few posts on this issue and I see the explanation (not enough contrast between the original sky and the foreground) but not a solution. I'll stress I'm not expecting miracles but I am w...

Freeze & Subsequent Crash - Fixed

Answered

I've reported crashing in Luminar 4 for Windows when scrolling down then up the left side thumbnails. I could reproduce this crash 100% of the time. It made the app worthless. However, this evening...

Barry Levine commented,

I think I'm having the same issues here. Luminar crashes when I attempt to scroll down then up the left side "list" of thumbnails in my library. Windows 10 Pro, version 1909, OS Build 18363.535 I w...

Barry Levine commented,

As a suggestion: The "edge burn" functionality in Silver Efex (UI-wise) is almost perfect. Click the little button for the desired edge, modify strength & size, repeat for the other edges.

Barry Levine commented,

"That's right, no way to re-edit it, at least as of now. You can always undo your changes and start again though." Jeez; I'm back in Windows 3.1, I guess. Have to agree with Gloria here; Someone re...

Barry Levine commented,

Thanks for the reply. :D

Virtual copies, later. Okay but now?

I know Skylum has Virtual Copies on the ToDo list and that's fine. But what should we do for now? In other words: How are Luminar users handling this now? Duplicate the file? As an example: I've ju...