• Total activity 51
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 12
  • Subscriptions 13

Activity overview

Latest activity by Leon Backland

Leon Backland commented,

@Larry Moore, thanks for the heads up. I successfully completed my order. Now I just have to keep my fingers and toes crossed and pray that Luminar 4 is demonstrably more reliable and responsive th...

Leon Backland commented,

@Larry Moore, thanks for the heads up. I successfully completed my order. Now I just have to keep my fingers and toes crossed and pray that Luminar 4 is demonstrably better than 3.x.

Leon Backland commented,

Perhaps today, coincidentally, Skylum signed-off on a new code of ethics binding them not to sell any more software until it can at least pass Alpha testing. Bwwaaa-haaa-ha!

Leon Backland commented,

I really should take this as a sign not to bother with Luminar 4, but I'm a victim of technology impulse buying :)

Leon Backland commented,

I reported the same issue. I also tried to pre-order using the Chrome browser on my Android smartphone. I get the same non-result, but on Chrome mobile the order form displays the number of remaini...

Leon Backland commented,

ADDENDUM: I suppose I shouldn't be surprised the pre-order web form is just as buggy as the software being sold!

Leon Backland created a post,

Luminar 4 Pre-order offer is not working

Ever since the Luminar 4 pre-order offer landed in my inbox today I've been trying to grab one of the 20,000 discounted pre-order copies. However, when I enter either my registered email address or...

Leon Backland created a post,

What is a LUT?

I've looked in the Luminar 3 User Guide and searched all over the Skylum web site. The term 'LUT' is not defined; it only appears as an acronym. If you can define 'LUT' in only one place, then it s...

Leon Backland commented,

Thanks Angela and Rob for clarifying the next version number of Luminar 3. I have 3.0.2.2105 installed. It makes sense that the next release will be a new build number of 3.0.2, since that release ...

Leon Backland commented,

Thanks, Dmytro. I posted the same question on multiple L3 Windows message board streams. You're the first to answer so thanks for that : )