• Total activity 19
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 5
  • Subscriptions 7

Activity overview

Latest activity by Rob Faucher

Rob Faucher commented,

Good god!  I remember DBase IV like a painful memory.  I wrote some DB IV code for a construction company to manage their job sites.  It was so full of bugs it was unusable and I had to take the he...

Rob Faucher commented,

I have the same problem and my images are stored on a local HD.  I created a small library with a few hundred photos and it does nothing to solve this problem.  

Rob Faucher commented,

I really hope the fix the bugs in Luminar 3.  For digital asset management, I'll stick with Lightroom for now and use Luminar 2018 as a plug in when I want to take advantage of its features. Please...

Rob Faucher created a post,

Option to automatically apply lens correction on import

Please give us the ability to do decide whether lens corrections are automatically applied when importing folders. This is particularly important for wide angle lenses and micro four thirds cameras...

Please provide auto crop when rotating or transforming images.

I would really like to have the option to select whether auto crop is applied when rotating or performing perspective corrections on images. 

Rob Faucher commented,

I second what Roger Backhouse is saying.  At minimum, please provide us with a mouse hover over that displays the filenames in the library.  This should be a quick feature to implement.  Otherwise,...

Luminar 3 bug with Panasonic G9 RAW files

I encountered an annoying bug that affects raw files from the Panasonic G9. Sometimes if you tweak some settings in the develop module and then double click the photo to return to the library, it c...