• Total activity 15
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 5

Activity overview

Latest activity by Roger Backhouse

Roger Backhouse commented,

I am using a Mac. Sorry i forgot to say that.  

Roger Backhouse created a post,

Using plugins with Luminar

For me, the deal-breaker as regards using Luminar to manage my photos is being able to use Nik, Topaz and other plugins, but I cannot see any way to do this easily. This means being able to export ...

I hoped the latest Luminar upgrade would fix it, but no. I also get a Red window with Silver Efex, a transparent window with HDR efex, Viveza works as it should, and nothing happens when I select C...

Thank you. On my iMac, this explains why the plugins suddenly stopped working. I must have been using them from Edit before, and then tried from Library without realising I was doing anything diffe...

Thanks for this, but it does not work for me, I assume you mean a duplicate copy of the nik.app files, which are already in "Applications/Nik Collection". My problem now is that nothing is happenin...

This was helpful. However, I have two machines, one which had Photoshop installed, and one which did not. On the one with Photoshop, Luminar recognised all my Nik plugins, but on the other it did n...

Does no one have any ideas on this? I have tried uninstalling both Nik filters and Luminar 3 (several times) but I cannot get Luminar to recognise any plugins, neither Nik nor Photolemur, both of w...

A workaround. Its really an elaboration of what Richard Harrington has suggested. Let's suppose, to make it easier, that you store your photos on an iMac, but that when in the field you process the...

Roger Backhouse created a post,

Nik Plugins - work on one Mac but not on another

When I installed Luminar 3 on my iMac (High Sierra), it recognised my Nik plugins (and other apps) and lists them alongside Aurora in the Edit/Plugin menu. In contrast, when I do the same (or what ...

Yes, but it would be a LOT better to have the option to show the filename.ext clearly underneath (or above) the thumbnails, and in the filmstrip. OK, the filmstrip would have to be larger, but in m...