• Subscriptions 4

Activity overview

Latest activity by Diana Day

Diana Day commented,

Thank you.

Diana Day created a post,

Ai 5?

Answered

When I open my Luminar AI and click on Help>Check for Updates, a popup comes up that says "Luminar AI 1.5.2 (9370) is currently the newest version available.." What is Luminar AI 5?

Diana Day commented,

Your users employ many different workflows, some not even using the library. I just open one photo, work on it, and may save it or not, depending on my experimentations with it. If I decide I don't...

Diana Day commented,

I finally found a way to close a single image without saving it. Click on LuminarAI in the upper left corner, then click on Image, then click on Remove from Single Image Edits. Hey, Skylum develope...

Diana Day commented,

It's ridiculous not to be able to close an image without opening another image.. And if you close the program and open it later, the old image you wanted to close is still there. 

Diana Day commented,

Skylum didn't do a good job of of making this clear when marketing this product.

Diana Day commented,

I have have been using Luminar4 and pre-purchased LuminarAI under the impression it was an update to Luminar4, with additional new AI features. After reading all these questions and answers, I'm wo...