• Total activity 20
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 8

Activity overview

Latest activity by Subias Gilles

Subias Gilles commented,

"We will do our best to improve and enhance Luminar 3 with every update.  Our technical department is working round the clock to fix the issues." So many monthes you repeat it, how can we trust you...

Subias Gilles created a post,

Still desappointed

Answered

So I installed the new update, I see it remains without exif, itpc, gps datas, personal keywords I expected since many monthes after buying L2018 then 2019. And as I was trying the new L2019 3.1, j...

Subias Gilles commented,

So why did you promise update on end january/early feb, then feb. 10-12, then feb. 16-17 ? You should name Luminar "¡mañana! ¡mañana!" 

Subias Gilles commented,

Yes, search, but what ?I can't find any way to create keywords, for one or  many photos; here you show me "develop" mode, even in browse how to select photos and add them a keyword  ("John", "Marin...

Subias Gilles commented,

So funny ! If you read the pdf user manual, at the beginning there is said "filter by keywords" or so... I have never seen where you can create or import them, maybe in Luminar 2020 which is planne...

Subias Gilles commented,

I'd read one of the Skylum staff replies: end-january/begening february all bugs and disapointments will be fixed, and if not, a new update later in 2019 ! How may we trust in them ???

Subias Gilles commented,

Même si vous parvenez à faire la mise à jour (entrer la clé licence manuellement au lieu de copier-coller, essayer avec une autre adresse mail), vous risquez d'être assez dépité tant il y a de bugs...

Subias Gilles created a post,

Plugin menu makes L3 freezing

After so many hours trying to activate L3 (solved), now the bug is while clicking plugins menu; multicolor ball during 30 mn, forced to quit. Next bug ?

Subias Gilles commented,

Make sure Luminar is closed. Start Luminar. When Luminar displays the Continue Trial/Activate prompt, do not perform any actions in it. Leave Luminar running for about 10-20 minutes. Try clicking...

Subias Gilles commented,

Thanks ! I solved the problem by myself, typing the licence key instead of copy-paste; but still remained a problem: it said my mail adress wrong (the one I gave to Skylum for purchases Macphun the...