• Total activity 20
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 6
  • Subscriptions 6

Activity overview

Latest activity by Markus Ottiger

Markus Ottiger commented,

For me it already helps, immediately after opening Luminar, to switch to a different folder and then back again. This works even if all folders already contain edited images.

You happy man! Most of the plugins work. I am on Windows and have no plugins at all, although it was promised that the Windows version will be on par with the Mac version. I would like to use Lumin...

Hello Kate, Hello Anna First I did all the updates mentioned by Kate. Did not help.(Then deinstalled Intel Driver Support Assistant + Intel Computing Improvement Program again because they added a ...

Markus Ottiger created a post,

New Runtime Error in Luminar 3.1.2 on Windows

Up to date Windows 8.1, i5 After updating to Luminar 3.1.2 the following error arises (did not in previous versions): Microsoft's answer to this error: Calling a pure virtual function is a program...

Markus Ottiger created a post,

Luminar 3.1 and Windows color profiling

After installing the update of Luminar 3.1 the images in the DAM loaded veeeery slow. Then I removed the color profiles for both monitors and set it to just use the Windows sRGB standard.(Fortunate...

Hello Bernd This is a real solution !!!!!! I had all the problems with thumbnails and images being black (Win 8.1, Intel I5, 16 GB RAM). Then I removed the Color Calibration Profiles of both monito...

There is one point missing on your list: I always have internet connection, but ...... Install OK, starting OK, loading libraries OK. Closing down and restarting ... image file data appears, histog...

Exactly the same on my PC: Install starts OK edits OK, loads Libraries...all fine Close down and restart...image file data appears, histogram appears, all features appear, BUT NO IMAGE(S)