• Total activity 31
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 12

Recent activity by James Thomson Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • Same old same old

Answered

Updated L4 to 5191, edited an underexposed RAF by lifting AI Enhance then > Edit Mask, Luminosity Mask, "Creating Luminosity Mask" ...... wait ten seconds ....... and it's gone! L4 just disappears....

• Luminar 3 hangs on local edits.

Anyone else having this issue? Applies to both gradients and the brush, I can draw the gradient/brush stroke but as soon as I lift pressure off the mouse button L3 hangs and I have to kill it. It's...

• Is anything happening with Luminar3?

It's been three weeks since I sent in my StateSettings file. I've been told it's being looked at but seriously how long does something need looked at to determine if there's a problem. It seems not...

• Skylum Incident Management

Please get yourself an Incident Management system that prevents you wasting your own and our time. To have different support staff suggest the same 'remedy' at different times is the mark of an org...

• L3.0.2

Updated to new release last night, had same issues. Tonight I deleted L3 and re-installed from here. Created folder 'L3 Folder' with two sub-folders underneath with 270 and 104 pics. Installed in u...