• Total activity 25
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 10

Activity overview

Latest activity by James Thomson

James Thomson commented,

No improvement for me, still hangs when I use local adjustments. Any chance of someone in support giving me an update on this? Have heard nothing since one of your techies used remote access to ver...

James Thomson commented,

Strange, I received this email at 19:39 but can't see it. "The post Luminar 3 3.0.2 ( 2186 ) has a new comment. Roy Blackwell Current version is Luminar 3 v3.0.2.2186.  Version 3.1.0.2942 of Lumina...

James Thomson commented,

Thomas, I think I'm currently on 3 3.0.2. When I go into L3 Help>Check for updates I get a message saying "Luminar 3 3.0.2(2186) is currently the newest version version available". But, 3.1 is bein...

James Thomson created a post,

Luminar 3 hangs on local edits.

Anyone else having this issue? Applies to both gradients and the brush, I can draw the gradient/brush stroke but as soon as I lift pressure off the mouse button L3 hangs and I have to kill it. It's...

James Thomson commented,

Same here, yet another you-know-what from Skylum,  Why don't they ask some of the more savvy users on here to do User Beta testing rather than pissing us off?

Is anything happening with Luminar3?

It's been three weeks since I sent in my StateSettings file. I've been told it's being looked at but seriously how long does something need looked at to determine if there's a problem. It seems not...

Skylum Incident Management

Please get yourself an Incident Management system that prevents you wasting your own and our time. To have different support staff suggest the same 'remedy' at different times is the mark of an org...

L3.0.2

Updated to new release last night, had same issues. Tonight I deleted L3 and re-installed from here. Created folder 'L3 Folder' with two sub-folders underneath with 270 and 104 pics. Installed in u...

James Thomson commented,

The right approach, Alex. Fingers crossed.

James Thomson commented,

Update - I uninstalled L3, deleted the file from 'Roaming', searched for 'Luminar' and deleted anything relating to L3 except for the downloaded installer, then ran CCleaner. Re-booted, ran CCleane...